The Panasonic Toughbook 20 is a fully rugged, lightweight laptop that easily detaches to become a 10.1" tablet. The detachable laptop features a durable MIL-STD-810G and IP65 design along with a magnesium alloy chassis, so it can take the abuse of most any job site. At only 1.76kg, this 2-in-1 machine is good on the go. The clever built-in handle also functions as a kickstand, providing on-the-job flexibility. And even as the workday gets longer, power won't be a problem. The gloved multi touch display is sunlight-viewable, making this hybrid laptop perfect for rugged outdoor environments. With this detachable laptop tablet at your side, you can handle anything the workday throws at you.
- 10.1" Fully Rugged PC For Use as a Laptop or Tablet
- Sunlight-viewable Display Works With or Without Gloves
- Optional 2nd Battery, SmartCard, Barcode, Fingerprint, Serial Options, Hot Swap Battery
- Built-in Handle Also Functions as a Kickstand
- IP65 Rated
- Band 28 (700Mhz) 4G Support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.